The mandate behind climate action is clear. The time for global businesses to turn net zero ambition into business action has arrived.
Reuters Events: Global Energy Transition 2022 (14 – 15 June, New York) unites CEOs and change makers from across the energy, industrial, and government ecosystems to shed light on the defining issue of our time, and help companies meet a uniquely difficult challenge.
Run over two days and five critical themes, we will define the future of energy, inspire a decade of action and prepare the sector for challenges still to come, with diverse voices from around the world bringing passion and expertise to deliver a new path forward.
Defining themes pillars of Global Energy Transition 2022:
– Delivering Net Zero: Do we have the business models in place for success?
– Society, Governance, People: How will the energy transition impact the way we live?
– Markets, Finance, and Investment: Who will harness the multi-trillion dollar opportunity?
– Clean Technology and Electrification: How do we swap carbon for electrons, at scale?
– The Industry Transition: How can we deliver deep-decarbonisation in hard -to-abate sectors?
In a period that will be defined by uncertainty we can, together, lighten the way forward.
Visit their Website for more information.
14th & 15th June 2022