Attend this event and learn from key practical case studies:
• Microsoft walk you through their approach to RPA, Chatbots and AI and explain how they overcame the practical problems they encountered
• Swisscom walk you through their automation journey and discuss what made their approach successful
• Nestlé explain how to overcome the cultural challenges that come with the adoption of automation technologies
• Merck Sharp & Dohme discuss their governance approach: How to maximise the benefits of RPA from the shared services approach
• Ericsson discuss how their top down approach to automation drove a successful journey to intelligent automation
• adidas share their digital services hub approach that enables them to discover and implement automation opportunities at scale across the enterprise
To find out more please visit the event website or contact Yiota Andreou at mailto:[email protected]
Visit their Website for more information.
25th to 27th February 2019
There is a €200 discount for those of the Entire ILF Community who are not solution providers or consultants; use code GM304- ILF.