All organisations want to become more innovative – not surprising as those that succeed are twice as profitable as those who don’t. What sets successful innovators apart is their ability to embed innovation deeply into the culture of their organisation. This is no coincidence nor is it magic.
Innovation specialist Natalie Turner, Founder and CEO of the Entheo Network, has identified six key strategies for building and leading a culture of innovation which she will share in the highly insightful, experiential and interactive workshop INNOVATE NOW! Read an interview with Natalie here.
Central to the seminar, is the practical application of The Six ‘I’s® of Innovation an integrated methodology created by Ms. Turner and used by multi nationals around the world, including Cisco Systems, LEO Pharma and Singapore Airlines.
- Learn six key strategies for building a culture of innovation
- Gain insight into your innovation leadership strengths
- Understand how your innovation leadership style will impact others
- Discover the different skills required to help drive innovation at a team level
- Receive a FREE personalised Six ‘I’s® assessment worth £40
Visit their Website for more information.
19th January 2018
TMRW | 75-77 High Street, Croydon, London, CR0 1QE , UK
There is a 10% discount for the Entire ILF Community, please contact Natalie directly [natalie.turner @ entheo.com].
Please note there there is also an Early Bird Ticket (25% discount) available until the 8th of December 2017 To register, sign up here.
The Entheo Network