Industry of Things World USA East is the international high level conference bringing together all stakeholders playing an active role in the Industrial Internet of Things scene. For the 2nd year, high level Industrial Internet experts will gather on Nov 07 – 08, 2019 at the Westin Boston Waterfront to challenge current thinking and unveil latest innovations at the must-attend Industrial IoT event where real life IIoT business cases will be the focal point. Be part of the event where we will cover the full scope of IoT implementation strategies from the market leaders and discover the new disruptive technologies enabling IoT for your business. Join more than 80 inspiring speakers and rethink the technology strategy for scalable, secure and efficient IoT: determine which new technologies will drive IoT forward to the next stage of development.
Main topics in 2019:
• AI, Data Processing, Cognitive Manufacturing
• Asset Management & Predictive Maintenance
• Cloud, Edge, Architecture & Infrastructure
• Data Driven Services
• Industrial Cyber Security & ICS
• Organisational & Digital Transformation
• Sensors, connectivity & networks
• Smart Remote Services & Customisation
• Smart Supply Chain Technology / Logistics 4.0
Visit their Website for more information.
7th & 8th November 2019
Boston, MA, USA
There is a 20% discount for the Entire ILF Community, use code ILF200.