New for 2018, the 6th Annual Cyber Security for Critical Assets Summit (USA) boasts two dedicated streams for IT and OT, allowing delegates to hone in on their specialist areas of interest, as well as plenary sessions addressing the common issues that bind both groups of professionals. Each stream is curated by a group of industry-leading experts to be as relevant, as cutting-edge and as in-depth as possible over two days.
Expect to be challenged, learn new techniques from some of the world’s top cyber security innovators and network with your peers at Europe’s leading critical infrastructure security event. You’ll hear exclusive keynotes from leading industry execs, you’ll get the chance to take part in interactive panel debates to benchmark your approach with others, you’ll get in-depth case studies relevant to your sector with tangible, actionable insights and you’ll get platform presentations showcasing the best of tomorrow’s technology.
Reasons to attend Cyber Security for Critical Assets 2018:
• Dedicated IT & OT agendas, allowing delegates to hone in on their specialist areas of interest
• Learn from the most advanced information and policies
• Hear case studies from pioneering leaders with first-hand experience
• Participate in an exclusive Cyber-Security workshop with practical tasks and hands on exercises • Be part of the discussion that will impact the industry
• Enjoy even more focused sessions and network with a high quality of cross-industry attendees
Visit their Website for more information.
6th to 8th March 2018
There is a 30% discount for the Entire ILF Community, use code ILF30.