The 14th HR Minds L&D Forum set to take place on the 20 -21 February 2020 is designed to explore how the demands on L&D are changing, how can you motivate people to want to learn and how can you make learning engaging and immersive. Our expert speakers will discuss emerging industry trends and the hottest learning tools via keynote speeches and interactive discussions.
Hot topics include:
• Redesigning performance management
• How Micro-learning benefits learners
• Transformation of Leadership Development
• Evolution of L&D in the era of Digitalization
• How to structure an amazing Workshop
• Coaching as a success factor
Join us in Budapest, Hungary on 20th & 21st of February 2020 to get inspired to empower and engage people within your organization!
Visit their Website for more information.
20th & 21st February 2020
Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge Széchenyi István tér 2. Budapest,1051 Hungary
There is a 10% discount for the Entire ILF Community, use code HR14ILF10.