This two-day conference, presented by Lone Star College, will feature innovation experts from across the country and will give academics, business leaders and industry professionals alike a creative platform for considering new and innovative practices, and launch an open exchange of ideas related to the transformation of ideas into reality through Open Innovation Concepts.
Specialists in innovation and strategy will come together to exchange insights on models for collaboration and cross-industry partnerships. You can view the full program and more here: Texas Open Innovation Conference Brochure
Featured speakers include:
- Steven Gonzalez, Deputy, Strategic Opportunities & Partnership Development, NASA
- Christina Robinson, Chief Strategy Officer – Innovation, Lone Star College–University Park
- Dr. Melanie Brown, IT Strategic & Analytics Manager, Innovation and Technology, CenterPoint Energy
- Rustom K. Mody, P.E, VP – Technical Excellence – Enterprise Technology, Baker Hughes
- Robert Bornhofen, Manager – Innovation, Southwest Airlines
- Dr. Jose Gutierrez, Director – Technology & Innovation, Transocean
- Pere Francino, Country Managing Director, Alstom Transport
click here for the current list
If you have interest in one of the few remaining speaking positions, please contact Melissa Zerber about submitting an abstract: Melissa.Zerber@energyconferencenetwork.com
The Texas Open Innovation Conference is also open to service providers in the innovation and collaboration space.
Texas has long been a recognised hub of innovation, and this forum will provide a platform for leaders, both inside and outside of the state, to learn from in-depth case studies; interact with panel discussions; and network with peers for potential partnerships over the long-term.
Visit their Website for more information.
28th & 29th March 2017
For members of the ILF Wider Community there is a 10% discount (code: ILFW, for members of Innovators Anonymous there is a 15% discount, contact us for the relevant code.